Kawasaki Z125 Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
What's up everyone. So i picked up a zeus armor sub frame cage with 12 bar. I f'ed up by forgetting that i need a integrated taillight since there's no way to have the old blinkers. After thinking about it i came up with my own little design and thought it would be cool to share with you all incase you dont wana pay so much for the parts you need. (Sorry for the long rambling lol) so here it is. I got some eagle eye leds, clipped the old blinkers to use the clips and then mounted them to the license plate holder. Pretty basic but do the job and they are really bright. Sorry if i posted jn the wrong area om new to this lol.

Attachments

·
Registered
982 Posts
You could also drill and tap in the horizontal tube where the rear cage bolts under the fender. If they stuck out a small amount, everything would still clear the lights and then you would be closer to legal. Add some kind of LED plate light to satisfy most of the police when they want to give you a hard time (unless you only use this off road on closed courses).

·
Registered
875 Posts
I've got an integrated tail light I'm looking to sell. It's plug and play... I just decided to replace with a unit that has brake check/flashing built in.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I was thinking of doing that but figured this would be easier and faster. For the license plate light ima drill a hole out underneath the tail and put a tiny led as i seen on youtube randomly.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts