Kawasaki Z125 Forum banner

121 - 125 of 125 Posts

·
Registered
769 Posts
Assuming the dimensions of the parts I found are the same as yours, it's about 2 5/8" from eyelet to eyelet. With these parts, I would have about 1/4" of threads holding the two pieces together... Is that enough?

·
Registered
555 Posts
Discussion Starter #122
Yeah, it's 2-5/8". A 1/4" thread engagement might be enough depending on which way adjustment you favor. If you want to toe level significantly higher than stock, it might not be enough but if you are happy with about where it is, It should be.

When I was picking components, I looked at the male rod end as an option but decided to stick with 2 female so I have more options for raising the level of the shifter due to my big feet.

Also, I'd get the stainless rod ends rather than the zinc plated carbon steel to minimize potential for corrosion.

·
Registered
555 Posts
Discussion Starter #123
First post updated with all current things I've done over the last couple years.

·
Registered
2018 Z125 Por
3 Posts
Nice information. Im replacing the pads. I will have to check sfpmini rules about the master cylinder. (I will like to put a radial.) and internals. Like lighten primary, oil pump,

any recommendations ona pc5 map?

121 - 125 of 125 Posts