Kawasaki Z125 Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
96 Posts
Looks good. Do you have any video of it so that we can hear it?

Can you let us know how much it costs to purchase?

·
Registered
330 Posts
I see a repsol bike hiding out behind yours. Does that belong to some random person or someone you know?

What other modifications do you have planned for the future?

·
Registered
466 Posts
Nope. Repsol just part partners with Honda Racing Corporation to compete in MotoGP under the Repsol Honda Team. Not owned by the same parent company.

I looked into the exhaust and did you take it off the Honda Cub Scooter?

·
Registered
290 Posts

·
Registered
466 Posts
Nice, they include all the piping and the header. Would have been a pain if it was just the mufflers since you'll have to figure out how to pipe it yourself.
Also sounds a lot better than the stock lawn mower sound that the Grom comes with.

Are heat shields a necessity if you have an under seat exhaust like that?

·
Registered
290 Posts
Nice, they include all the piping and the header. Would have been a pain if it was just the mufflers since you'll have to figure out how to pipe it yourself.
Also sounds a lot better than the stock lawn mower sound that the Grom comes with.

Are heat shields a necessity if you have an under seat exhaust like that?
I doubt heat shields would be necessary, unlike on the Ducatis with dual undertail exhausts that roast your backside and bottom of your thighs on even a short ride. The carbon wrapping on the cans should act a bit like heat shield, also.

·
Registered
330 Posts
Will be interesting to hear feedback from riders on what this is like but this being Kawi we more than likely shouldn't be worried although it's good to express concern.

·
Registered
466 Posts
Heard the Ducati panigale 959 is prone to heating up your thighs but glad it's not a concern with the low cc carbon fiber exhausts. Still going to stick with the stock under-slung exhaust. It just looks cleaner IMO.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts