Votes: 5 18.5%
  • Grey

Votes: 7 25.9%
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
86 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
The orange looks more red than orange. Maybe that one if green and grey isn't available.

I think the sparkly pearl bits of te paint don't come through in that picture... burnt orange is usually more metallic looking...

·
Registered
96 Posts
It does look much more red there. I like it when it looks more red, but the orange as I see it in the other pictures is not what I like.

·
Registered
96 Posts
Hopefully I'll be able to get some graphics to stick on anyway to liven things up. If that is the goal, then I will go with grey as a nice base.

·
Registered
330 Posts
I like how grey looks, blends in well with the rest of the bike due to low contrasting difference between it and all the plastics in comparison to the other two.

·
Registered
119 Posts
I'll stick with stock. Don't have the patience to wrap the parts myself and it's not worth it to pay someone else to wrap or paint a 125cc bike.

·
Registered
330 Posts
Anyone thinking about a custom color or paint job? Is that hard to actually go through with?
I might, all depend on what colors are out there that actually look good on the z125, have yet to look into colors, might have to look at other examples from other bikes.

·
Registered
96 Posts
The green is a classic choice for Kawasaki. I'm just not the biggest fan of green generally. I also think that it limits custom things you can do as far as graphics go.

·
Registered
330 Posts
The green is a classic choice for Kawasaki. I'm just not the biggest fan of green generally. I also think that it limits custom things you can do as far as graphics go.
In what ways does it limit what you can do with graphics? Never thought it would present a limitation here.

·
Registered
330 Posts
I thought that with the range of graphics and color scheme's you can go for that it won't be an issue. Could be simple as looking at what's already being done elsewhere and apply some creativity to what can be done to the Z125.

·
Registered
466 Posts
We'll most likely be seeing a lot of customized paint jobs soon since the Z125 is not available for sale in Asia and because of it's low price point a lot of people will have money to make a few mods.

·
Registered
330 Posts
We should be seeing a lot of people making use of plasti dip and vinly wrap, probably more vinyl wrap here than we would see with vehicles since it's easier to wrap smaller panels than big ones. Easier for individuals to do.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts