Kawasaki Z125 Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys!

So today I had a tiny lay down and the shift pedal got bent. I can't find anyone anywhere! Anyone know where I can buy a replacement shift pedal?

·
Registered
76 Posts
Look up and call the guys at Honda of East Toledo. They are awesome at online parts ordering but don't list the lil Z125. So call them and see if they can't help. They're great at getting parts shipped fast.

·
Registered
440 Posts
Cool little video there ! Thankfully you weren't hurt and the bike sustained minor damages. Reacted like a champ though !

·
Registered
10 Posts
I did something very similar, just bent it back and it was all good. I just placed mine in a vise but a few smacks with a hammer and I'm sure it could be just fine. probably won't be the last time bending it?

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
So I spoke with my local dealer, they have them on backorder with no ETA from Kawasaki.

I looked at it last night and think I will try to bend it back in a vise. I hope the metal isn't fragile and won't snap on me. Maybe I will try to do this tonight, I will give you guys an update! :D

·
Registered
76 Posts
So I spoke with my local dealer, they have them on backorder with no ETA from Kawasaki.

I looked at it last night and think I will try to bend it back in a vise. I hope the metal isn't fragile and won't snap on me. Maybe I will try to do this tonight, I will give you guys an update! :D
I believe it is NOT a cast piece so you should be able to gently bend it back. You probably want to try and hold everything still where the pedal meets the actuator assembly. You don't want to be torquing around that part of the rear brake system.

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Not sure if you're interested, but our rearsets provide a new (and improved) shift lever, and are priced on the economy side of things...
The product looks fantastic, I just don't have the money to spend on it at the moment. So right now I am looking for a simple cost effective solution.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts