Kawasaki Z125 Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

· Super Moderator
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

Thai Magazine OverRide spent some time with a crowd of Z125's, what did they think, we don't know! Want pics though?

Some highlights from the rather poetic translation. Overall comfort is good, especially for your legs. The suspension sounds dialed in, offering good control and precision. Overall they call it a fun ride with satisfying acceleration

· Registered
96 Posts
The tail light looks really cool here. I hadn't seen that before. The bikes look great here.

I'm curious what the top speed is. I would like to see a video of people riding on the course. Only because it looks funny that they have such intense safety gear on. That is great and all, but it looks funny because the bike is pretty small.

· Registered
86 Posts
The tail light looks really cool here. I hadn't seen that before. The bikes look great here.

I'm curious what the top speed is. I would like to see a video of people riding on the course. Only because it looks funny that they have such intense safety gear on. That is great and all, but it looks funny because the bike is pretty small.
you can likely do highway speeds like the MSX....intense safety gear... they're wearing helmets and leathers... highway speeds will still shred you up my friend... these are serious professionals

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.