Kawasaki Z125 Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Super Moderator
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

Thai Magazine OverRide spent some time with a crowd of Z125's, what did they think, we don't know! Want pics though?

Some highlights from the rather poetic translation. Overall comfort is good, especially for your legs. The suspension sounds dialed in, offering good control and precision. Overall they call it a fun ride with satisfying acceleration

·
Registered
96 Posts
The tail light looks really cool here. I hadn't seen that before. The bikes look great here.

I'm curious what the top speed is. I would like to see a video of people riding on the course. Only because it looks funny that they have such intense safety gear on. That is great and all, but it looks funny because the bike is pretty small.

·
Registered
86 Posts
The tail light looks really cool here. I hadn't seen that before. The bikes look great here.

I'm curious what the top speed is. I would like to see a video of people riding on the course. Only because it looks funny that they have such intense safety gear on. That is great and all, but it looks funny because the bike is pretty small.
you can likely do highway speeds like the MSX....intense safety gear... they're wearing helmets and leathers... highway speeds will still shred you up my friend... these are serious professionals

·
Registered
119 Posts
Doesn't look like the z125 is capable of reaching 100 km/h for going on the highway. Has anyone tried taking a 125cc bike onto the highway?

·
Registered
466 Posts
125cc should be good enough to cruise at highway speeds but I wouldn't try to pass everyone on a small bike like this.

·
Registered
466 Posts
Just realized, this may be the perfect bike to try wheelies on! Or does it just look easier because they are professional riders?
I assume it'll be easier to try it on a lighter bike.

·
Registered
330 Posts
Starting to think that tail light setup would look even better with LED lights behind them, doubt that's something already included, probably just small halogen bulbs.

·
Registered
119 Posts
Are you hoping to change it out for white LED lights?
I know they have aftermarket tail lights with different colors for Kawasaki motorcycles but not sure about LED.
Something like this:

·
Registered
330 Posts
That looks like a switch back LED setup and that is the type of setup i'd get, clean and looks great going from regular to turning.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts