Kawasaki Z125 Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
34 Posts
Will be glad to help but don't understand what you're asking about. Asking about at what point in lever travel does the clutch engage? Clutch slipping?

·
Registered
38 Posts
I found the same issue with my bike when I first got her. The bike didn't engage until the lever was pretty far out (roughly 80-90%). I fixed mine by doing three things:

1. Lube the clutch cable.
2. After lubing the cable check to make sure the clutch release lever (the thing the cable connects to on top of the clutch housing) isn't binding up on the last little bit of travel.
3. Adjust the slack on your clutch lever. Use a nickel to gauge the amount of slack.

After doing all 3 of these things my clutch travel is now at 60-70%. YMMV.

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I found the same issue with my bike when I first got her. The bike didn't engage until the lever was pretty far out (roughly 80-90%). I fixed mine by doing three things:

1. Lube the clutch cable.
2. After lubing the cable check to make sure the clutch release lever (the thing the cable connects to on top of the clutch housing) isn't binding up on the last little bit of travel.
3. Adjust the slack on your clutch lever. Use a nickel to gauge the amount of slack.

After doing all 3 of these things my clutch travel is now at 60-70%. YMMV.
Thank bruh

1 - 8 of 8 Posts