Kawasaki Z125 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
330 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Here's where things get exciting for the Z125 world, Sniper got their hands on one:

·
Registered
119 Posts
The Kawasaki KSR is a Asia only model so we won't be seeing it here. It was first launched in 2012 and even the remake of it in 2013 was not shipped across the pond.

·
Registered
330 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Sucks we won't be seeing it here since there sure seems to be a market for it.

·
Registered
330 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
There is however that chance of hearing some news come out about its availability

·
Registered
466 Posts
Probably not this year. If they haven't said anything at the International Motorcycle Supershow from the past weekend, they probably won't announce anything this year.

·
Registered
330 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Adding to what KawiGirl said, IF we hear anything this year, my guess is at best it will be around mid-2016, in time for building hype for some solid info and momentum late 2016 going into 2017.

·
Registered
119 Posts
If Kawasaki is planning to bring it to NA they should probably get on that soon before people lose interest and move onto the Grom from a lack of choices.

·
Registered
330 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
It actually might be too late already, the next step up might have to be something even more potent that undercuts a 250 but sits above the grom and what the z125 is currently. Z125 as it currently is would just be another grom which most of the 125-150 market already owns or can better justify owning over kawi's

·
Registered
330 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
I'm most interested in seeing that green next to the factory green on the plastics. Hopefully the contrast between the two of them isn't too much. Tried searching for anyone that has mounted it yet, no luck.

·
Registered
330 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
While there's nothing showing up for green, red and gold is a classic look, but a bit too much 'out there' for me:

1 - 20 of 25 Posts