Kawasaki Z125 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
330 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Z125 One Take Ride(ทดลองขี่) Video in Thailand [Helmet Cam View]

As you guys know by now, Thailand has been the first to get these and finally some one take ride videos have been showing up online, here's one of them:

·
Registered
330 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Pretty good acceleration coming out of turns but it could be from the video's first person view.
It's quite possible that being a new bike with low KM's/mileage, he wanted to take it easier. I'll be on the look out for more first rides like this.

·
Registered
330 Posts
Discussion Starter #6 (Edited)
I found an older video here and the Z125 looks like it can corner well too on top of good acceleration.
Edit: never mind, hyperlinked texted isn't much different than regular text, didn't noticed it at a quick glance.

That is indeed a good video and we were lucky see it early on in the process as one of the first to go online.

·
Registered
466 Posts
The z125 actually accelerated pretty well coming out of turns but I heard something squeak a bit when he was braking. Around 2:45 in the video.

·
Registered
330 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Might just be how the pads are when new, being pad that might not have been 'bed' in. I could be wrong, but that still remains something to consider.

·
Registered
466 Posts
Looked around and it could be the front brakes making that sound. We'll have to wait for more videos of already broken in Z125's.

·
Registered
86 Posts
Good finds, but when I read Z125 One Take, my first thought was how the fuhh did Matt Farah fit on one of these...LOL

·
Registered
466 Posts
I'm amazed that there hasn't been any more riding videos since this one. I've been seeing a few modded Z125's but not videos of them in action.

·
Registered
330 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
all i recall seeing from Thailand are a couple ride videos that were posted earlier to this forum. Found these today:

·
Registered
466 Posts
It's not super exciting compare to the higher cc sport bikes but it's a great starter bike, something I'm looking for and it looks nice.

1 - 20 of 26 Posts