Kawasaki Z125 Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
86 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I posted about swing arms already, but there is so much more to the little-custom-bike scene...

this cafe'd MSX set my heart on fire when i first saw it last year ;)

·
Registered
290 Posts
I love the looks of the silver gray Grom #3. I would buy one if it is available. :)
Note that both of those top two are one-off design concept bikes and have 50cc engines, not the Grom's 125cc.

They're also MUCH smaller than a Grom.....closer to mini-bike sized.

Definitely very cool, though!

·
Registered
466 Posts
I can't imagine modding the Z125 to the point where even the tank isn't the original one. I know there are people out there who are more capable than me, I'll just stick with the simpler things although I am a fan of the ninja turtle one.

·
Registered
124 Posts
I can't imagine modding the Z125 to the point where even the tank isn't the original one. I know there are people out there who are more capable than me, I'll just stick with the simpler things although I am a fan of the ninja turtle one.
I might do it with my z125 Kawigirl but not sure yet. :)

·
Registered
124 Posts
What's going to be your first mod? Maybe a new set of wheels like the ones you were asking about?
I visited 10th avenue in caloocan city recently. Thats the place in the Philippines where all the stores are selling everything and anything about motorcycles. There are approximately more than 500 stores clustered in that area all selling items for motorcycles. And not one offer 12" dual sport tires !!! 12" knobby tires are so rare in the Philippines because very few motorcycles have them as standard tires. :frown2:

I have to consider my options. If I can't buy here in the Philippines, I will probably buy it in the US.

·
Registered
290 Posts
I visited 10th avenue in caloocan city recently. Thats the place in the Philippines where all the stores are selling everything and anything about motorcycles. There are approximately more than 500 stores clustered in that area all selling items for motorcycles. And not one offer 12" dual sport tires !!! 12" knobby tires are so rare in the Philippines because very few motorcycles have them as standard tires. :frown2:

I have to consider my options. If I can't buy here in the Philippines, I will probably buy it in the US.
I looked at 10th Avenue on Google Street View. Wow, that's a lot of motorcycle shops!!!!
Some of those Jeepneys and Tuk Tuks are cool, too!

·
Registered
290 Posts

Try these guys. They are supposed to sell MAXXIS tires. They may have, or be able to order for you, the M6024 tires.

EXCEED MOTOR SALES 307 Rizal Avenue, Grace park, Caloocan City, Metro Manila , 63 2 3622670

https://www.facebook.com/Exceed-Motor-Sales-Scooter-Motorcycle-parts-accessories-and-gears-1397763007130474/

·
Registered
124 Posts
Try these guys. They are supposed to sell MAXXIS tires. They may have, or be able to order for you, the M6024 tires.

EXCEED MOTOR SALES 307 Rizal Avenue, Grace park, Caloocan City, Metro Manila , 63 2 3622670

https://www.facebook.com/Exceed-Motor-Sales-Scooter-Motorcycle-parts-accessories-and-gears-1397763007130474/

Hahahaha Thank you Fang Shui, you should be the purchasing director of a large multinational conglomerate. You are better in sourcing out local parts better than the natives of the place. :laugh:

1 - 11 of 11 Posts