• automatic

Votes: 2 11.1%

• Total voters
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
86 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Will you be looking at the Z125 with the regualr manual transmission or upgrade to the Z125 PRO for the automatic?

·
Registered
5 Posts
Z125 conversion to z125 pro

I would go for manual! Sadly I bought the z125 semi-automatic, they're not releasing the pro here in my country any time soon. I just wanna throw it out there, is it possible to convert a regular z125 to a z125 pro? Would gladly appreciate the help. Thanks guys

·
Registered
4 Posts
I would go for manual! Sadly I bought the z125 semi-automatic, they're not releasing the pro here in my country any time soon. I just wanna throw it out there, is it possible to convert a regular z125 to a z125 pro? Would gladly appreciate the help. Thanks guys

Same here.. Let me know if you converted ur z125 to a manual clutch. Tnx

·
Registered
122 Posts
I would imagine it's very possible. Being a car mechanic I know that with the right parts you can pull anything off. There's a guy on ebay selling parts that look to be from a part-out(frame, engine, etc.) a part-out might be your best bet, other than buying all new parts from Kawasaki. However I don't exactly know what is specific to manual/semi, I'd imagine maybe ecu, throttle body?, wiring, and transmission are different. Interested to see what you end up doing!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts