Kawasaki Z125 Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
89 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Givi doesn't show the Z125 on their Tank Lock applications chart, but the BF04 ring is the one they show for most of the Kawasaki models that they do support so I ordered on just to see if it would fit.
Short story long, the BF04 is a perfect fit for the Z125. I already had a spare mounting flange and an ST602 tank bag, so I put them on the Z.
On this little bike, even a 4 liter bag looks huge (kind of a polite way of saying **** ugly), but I've been using The ST602 for 6 years and it works well for all the small stuff I like to carry.

Attachments

·
Registered
1 Posts
Givi doesn't show the Z125 on their Tank Lock applications chart, but the BF04 ring is the one they show for most of the Kawasaki models that they do support so I ordered on just to see if it would fit.
Short story long, the BF04 is a perfect fit for the Z125. I already had a spare mounting flange and an ST602 tank bag, so I put them on the Z.
On this little bike, even a 4 liter bag looks huge (kind of a polite way of saying **** ugly), but I've been using The ST602 for 6 years and it works well for all the small stuff I like to carry.
You are correct Spaceteach. I purchased the Givi BF42 tank compatible ring for a 2020 Kawasaki Z125 pro and it wouldn't come close to fit. Complete bust! The BFO4 has the correct bolt pattern and fits perfectly. All references say it is not compatible, but after wasting $27.00 on a BF42 (bolt pattern and ring way off), I'm a believer now. Thanks for post!

1 - 2 of 2 Posts