Kawasaki Z125 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Well i commute on my z125 piston was brown at 1700miles wtih power comander 5 dyno'd and chimera intake. Sadly i ordered a dcr cam and never put it on and its still new! I will be selling it for cheaper price if anyone is interested. I put the bored out chimera throttle body on bike as well. Once i get the 143cc big bore kit with race head, big valve put on i will dyno it and let you guys know the horse power at wheel!! I ordered and 15t front sprocket because i know without a doubt its going to push it! Carbon fiber rims i have already and ceramic bearings as well just sitting though. Stay tuned will have it on this coming week should be thursday!

·
Registered
118 Posts
Well i commute on my z125 piston was brown at 1700miles wtih power comander 5 dyno'd and chimera intake. Sadly i ordered a dcr cam and never put it on and its still new! I will be selling it for cheaper price if anyone is interested. I put the bored out chimera throttle body on bike as well. Once i get the 143cc big bore kit with race head, big valve put on i will dyno it and let you guys know the horse power at wheel!! I ordered and 15t front sprocket because i know without a doubt its going to push it! Carbon fiber rims i have already and ceramic bearings as well just sitting though. Stay tuned will have it on this coming week should be thursday!
Where did you get carbon rims from.

·
Registered
325 Posts
I was wondering the same thing. Brock's has had them listed for a few weeks/month or so now but showing none in stock. I guess I should call.... lol.

Did you get the 3.5 or 4" rear??

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter #6 (Edited)
Just got my 143cc big bore kit full with race head from steady garage! Put new rear sprocket on and a 15t front sprocket, new chain, bored out throttle body from steady garage performance clutch and order stiffer springs then what was in clutch kit, lighter primary gear drive, super oil pump, and im currently waiting on the oil cooler steady garge made me should be in tomorow, chimera intake, yoshimura exhaust power commander 5! Man this 143cc kit fucking rips!! Man i hit 60mph like nothing! Will dyno tune this sunday! Currentyl running the previous dyno from stock head.

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter #10 (Edited)
We put an oil cooler on that steady garage made me! Came with some real deal steel braided lines not them bs tiny hole lines. We dyno'd raptore and made 13rwhp with only fuel adjustments! Well eventually be doing the retarding of the timing but mechanic felt that the compression would be to much for stock rod so well on that! I'll tell you what though! No more tucking in 10mph wind hahaha i sit me 218lb *** upright! So much power/torque! Already put 600 miles on this bore kit hahaha wasnt planning to but owell. You guys/ gals stay tuned! I will be racking miles on this bad boy!

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Where did you get carbon rims from.
Mechanic became brocks dealer brother.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Well done will keep myself posted on this was thinking of the same mod.....................

1 - 20 of 21 Posts