Kawasaki Z125 Forum banner

121 - 139 of 139 Posts

·
Registered
896 Posts
That's a Mazda blue!?!

I thought they only painted various shades of beige and one really nice red?

Dear Mazda... PUT THAT PAINT ON THE MIATA RIGHT NOW!

·
Registered
275 Posts
That's a Mazda blue!?!

I thought they only painted various shades of beige and one really nice red?

Dear Mazda... PUT THAT PAINT ON THE MIATA RIGHT NOW!

Yeah, 2010 or 2012 3 I believe, though their red is absolutely gorgeous. Every time I see one pass me I can't help but mentally remark how stunning it is.

·
Registered
896 Posts
Yeah, 2010 or 2012 3 I believe, though their red is absolutely gorgeous. Every time I see one pass me I can't help but mentally remark how stunning it is.
Ah yes, I recognize it now after googling some pics. Though, again, my point stands that it's stupid that they used it on the 3 but not the NC Miata. (At least it appears you could get an NC in Winning Blue, which is gorgeous.)

Anywho.... back to your regularly scheduled motorcycles.

·
Registered
65 Posts
I got Jr. Mint out for a ride today , Great weather and rodes .(y)(y)
Jr. Mint .jpg

Reactions: Ando and MindThreat

·
Registered
22 Posts
My Z up on the Foothills Extension between Townsend, TN and Wears Valley the first week of June.

Its funny because I've been going to the Gap since 1994 on my ZX-7 and several other "big bikes" since but had as much fun on the Dragon on the Z and wasn't nearly as worn out as when throwing the big bikes around. Just kept in 3rd throughout most of the Gap.

Now, on the Cherahola, yeah, that was a chore for the little Z and wish I had my CBR929RR up there this time for that.
Z125 foothills extension.jpg

121 - 139 of 139 Posts