Kawasaki Z125 Forum banner

101 - 120 of 134 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Kings Park Psychiatric Center

Today I did some urban exploring on the z. These pics are from an abandoned psychiatric center near me. New York State stopped using it in the mid-nineties. It’s a huge property that has over 100 buildings. You can get into most of the buildings. They are pretty wild to explore. The z was perfect for slipping past fences/road blocks and riding the abandoned roads.

Attachments

·
Registered
275 Posts
Today I did some urban exploring on the z. These pics are from an abandoned psychiatric center near me. New York State stopped using it in the mid-nineties. It’s a huge property that has over 100 buildings. You can get into most of the buildings. They are pretty wild to explore. The z was perfect for slipping past fences/road blocks and riding the abandoned roads.

That's really cool! I'd love to take the Z in an abandoned warehouse someday. If you make any vids please share a link as it would be interesting to check out.

·
Registered
19 Posts
Thanks! I’ve been thinking about making some videos. If I do,I’ll post them. Need to find some new tires first. The stock ones are so-so on rough terrain.

Don’t know why that one pic posted upside down. It was right side up when I took it.

·
Super Moderator
1,740 Posts
Discussion Starter #106
Rattlesnake Peak

Got my first real ride in this morning after a long time waiting for Carb' parts during mod. Hopefully a good video out of it as well. The peak was sing'n with rattlers !

Attachments

Reactions: jwiseman

·
Super Moderator
1,740 Posts
Discussion Starter #107
Tonight's after dinner run

Had some good lighting tonight on my after dinner run.

Attachments

·
Registered
55 Posts
My Tail Of The Dragon

Living in the high desert of central Arizona (5000 ft.) offers many great riding opportunities.
But, as the Z125 is a bit challenged for serious hi-way travel, my favorite riding spot is on a 2-lane at the edge of town. 10 miles of elevation changes and switchbacks running past a couple of small residential communities and ending in "Whispering Pines" before turning into a dirt forest service road. Riding the
KRT on this road at 40 to 50 mph and it shines. The mountain range in the background of some of the pics are the "Matazals". A word taken from the Tonto Apache Tribe that is native to this area.

Attachments

·
Registered
54 Posts
I play in 2 different adult kickball leagues during the week, it's always kind of nice getting there early before the chaos of 100s of people ensues. Albany, NY

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

·
Super Moderator
1,740 Posts
Discussion Starter #113

Attachments

·
Super Moderator
1,740 Posts
Discussion Starter #114
Fall is the start of our riding season here in So Ca.

Attachments

·
Super Moderator
1,740 Posts
Discussion Starter #115
Water is still warm enough to stay in it all day :grin2:

Attachments

Reactions: Azlar49

·
Super Moderator
1,740 Posts
Discussion Starter #117
ROCK ON ...... :rolleyes:

Attachments

·
Registered
895 Posts
Doing some hiking in the desert yesterday on a multi-purpose trail. Definitely jealous of Kaw'ee and his dualsport Z. I'd love to get back on the trails.

101 - 120 of 134 Posts