Kawasaki Z125 Forum banner

21 - 29 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
927 Posts
Damnit cOoTeR... not you too. Makin' me want to get off road again. I accidentally hit one dirt road on the Z and had a blast.

Also the ZoOM sounds great in that video, I'm anxious to sample the amount of ear bleed whenever I get around to tracking down crackrjac IRL.

·
Registered
40 Posts
Damnit cOoTeR... not you too. Makin' me want to get off road again. I accidentally hit one dirt road on the Z and had a blast.

Also the ZoOM sounds great in that video, I'm anxious to sample the amount of ear bleed whenever I get around to tracking down crackrjac IRL.
It was a good time off road. It was pretty sketchy with the tiny tires especially in the deep sand.

The exhaust isn't really too loud. I'll probably pull the baffle out some time soon. But I want to get the bike back on the dyno and see if there is any change in power with it in and out.

·
Registered
7 Posts
TheGreatGreenNorth B

https://youtu.be/CNuTEjoKKP0

Video of my composimo stretch and lowering kit, Mussari Exhaust and Amazon bar end mirrors on my Krt Editon z125 just bought a go pro going to do some ride alongs on the Z and on the Seadoo spark i just picked up in july cheers!

·
Registered
583 Posts
I don't have a channel where I frequently post video, but I'll just share one I made many years back. This was a year when I had multiple cameras on every bike I rode and recorded the hell out of everything I did. This video is loaded with all my friends I rode with a lot over the years, and a lot of memories. It's mostly front and rear mounted video except for a section at 1:30-1:50 where a buddy is recording me on my old red Triumph... almost crashing as I pass someone on the grass. Don't worry I cartwheel it later in the video hahah.

BTW, vimeo never does copyright checks on music.

21 - 29 of 29 Posts