A Thread for all " Members Only " YouTube Video Channels for the Z125
List your channel in the title :wink2:

Forum Members Tribute Video

Of Course our Site Sponsors have the Best Ones :cool:
MNNTHBX

·
Registered
980 Posts
Those blinkers will be somewhere down the road. Uploading now but I only have around 2mbps upload (crap Spectrum cable, they should be ashamed of their upload speeds). Got the rearset install down to around 3GB after re-encoding it, probably won't be done before I go to work tomorrow. Bit delayed, spent many hours in emergency room waiting for a doctor to say, yes broken knee cap, my lady dropped her scooter in some mud and her foot got trapped. Need to call a surgeon tomorrow to see about putting it back together. Not sure if she is still going to want to learn to ride after this, or just stay a passenger.

I'll drop a link to my channel when these are done, sometime tomorrow if I'm not running around to doctors and pharmacy all day.

And since I didn't catch the autocorrect from my phone, that would be Arashi rearsets. They seem pretty decent and 1/3 the price of the top brands, not sure how well they crash, but I'll help them out a little with some cheap folding pegs.

·
Registered
277 Posts
Here's a link to mine if you feel like subscribing: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCh7vFYmxfk9YhqqreZt5VqA

I just got a drone and a GoPro is on the way so should have some new vids on the regular. For any lurkers, if you have anything specific you would like to see about these bikes, let me know and I'll whip something together. Put 145 miles on it today somehow... also, I have no idea how to embed YT videos here I guess:

https://youtu.be/5UQ-imE-ddA

·
Super Moderator
1,936 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
..........Clint ?........... WHAT THE !!! you were my first subscriber. i had no idea that was you man ........doing Drone footage is going to be awwwwsum . I'd get one but all would you see is Rocks lots n lots of Rocks :D
Dont use any of the YouTube embeds .. just copy n paste the upper main web link

·
Super Moderator
346 Posts
Snot Rocket (Z125) Wheelie Practice

This video only happened because a buddy of mine got one of those new phone holder gimbal auto leveling things and we wanted to try it out. I religiously wear at least one gopro and when I was looking over the footage later I figured there was enough to stretch out in to a video.

1 - 20 of 29 Posts