Kawasaki Z125 Forum banner

21 - 25 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
533 Posts
Yup, they are good. My dad has purchased... 3? bikes from them? Never thought of buying a street bike from them. Doh!

It's certainly closer than MKE.
Just for some giggles... you should send them a link to the Southeast Sales Z125 page and see if they will match it.

·
Registered
69 Posts
And sorry man I just saw your PM I thought I had emails turned on but apparently did not. I sent you a PM on mine with list of all the mods on it. I think it has maybe 700 miles on the clock.

·
Premium Member
1,652 Posts
Picked up some parts yesterday and my dealership and they had 11 Red Z125s on the floor and 6 of them with $ 1,999 sale price on them.. (plus another 800 OTD)
But I have only seen one new Z125 at a dealership at 2,599 since i bought mine
And I've never seen more than 3 at a time there

Something is definitely up if its happening here as well
I dont think I've seen a used one on craigslist here for 1,999 ... Ever !
Maybe Sales were over rated by Kawasaki so there offering the discount to dealerships ?

Never seen the candy persimmon Red in person but Ya' I did wanna lick it :p

Saw the Monkey for the first time also. It's actually bigger looking than the Z' .
I was thinking it was smaller for some reason
But it is really Neat and I honestly did like it a lot. the seat is like 12" wide !!! and those wanting a fun little get-around bike without the naked bike look I can now see the appeal besides the retro' look
But it would have to be lower price than the Z' or even cheaper for me

·
Registered
881 Posts
Discussion Starter #24
And sorry man I just saw your PM.
No sweat. We're accumulating 1"/hr of snow today... I'm not riding any time soon. :wink2:

Never seen the candy persimmon Red in person but Ya' I did wanna lick it :p
Man that's a lot of discounted bikes! If you think the red looks tasty wait until you see a blast furnace orange or whatever they are calling them. I really like it.

I think all considered the Monkey is worth what they are charging... just not to me. I wish the Yellow paint looked as premium as the Red. Better color, but doesn't look as classy.

21 - 25 of 25 Posts