·
Registered
49 Posts
Great! What injector did you get?

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Well heres pics its from a honda scooter. Steady garage has been super cool since i bought all my parts from them and one of the first to dyno their tb bolt race head kit and found that the bike needed more fuel. They kept me up to date and everything so of im not mistaken this is the first and only one they had. Im sure they'll make more soon but heres pics of it! Also it makes the the chimera intake sit way lower then what the z125 bored throttle body does and i like it lower. No more fairing rub!

Attachments

·
Registered
165 Posts
Well heres pics its from a honda scooter. Steady garage has been super cool since i bought all my parts from them and one of the first to dyno their tb bolt race head kit and found that the bike needed more fuel. They kept me up to date and everything so of im not mistaken this is the first and only one they had. Im sure they'll make more soon but heres pics of it! Also it makes the the chimera intake sit way lower then what the z125 bored throttle body does and i like it lower. No more fairing rub!
duuuuuuude thats cool as heck. i imagine the shorter intake runner aughta give u more top end. im looking forward to the video.

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
vroom!

Sorry guys got pretty busy and it was raining so I wasn't able to dyno but yes top end is freaking strong you can literally feel it kick in around 7k rpms! I will be getting it dyno'd though I'll keep you guys posted! Top speed didn't change still doing indicated 67mph but however I'm doing 73mph when my wife followed me in car hahha I be moving on this thing!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts