Kawasaki Z125 Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Howdy from Texas! I've owned a Grom for 9 months and when the Z was introduced, I couldn't help but nickname is the Gromasaki. Clearly, we know what Kawi was shooting for...

I love my Grom and it is more fun to ride than any other bike I've owned. I have spent WAY too much money on it, but I don't care. While I admire Honda for bringing the Grom to market, I feel like Kawasaki did a few things better on the Z. It has better suspension, instrumentation, fuel capacity, and it felt put together better than at least the 2014-15 Grom. Looks are subjective, but I like the Z better. When I saw the KRT edition, I fell in love.

So, I bought one. I will always be a Grom rider, but now I can enjoy both. Sure, we all know Kawi copied Honda, but I will use "Gromasaki" as a term of endearment for the little green goober.

Attachments

·
447 Posts

Looks Good

·
Registered
47 Posts
Now you have to buy every mod twice. Lol

Quick story: I went to my local dealer to actually get the 2016 grom. Went in sat on the grom during our entire conversation about bikes, walked to the restroom and saw the Z across the floor "ON SALE"!!! That quickly changed my mind seeing as they were "almost" the same thing. Grom was $3300, Z was $2649

1 - 3 of 3 Posts