Kawasaki Z125 Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I recently bought a z125 and am looking to transport it on a vacation that I am going on. Do you think the bike will fit inside of my 2005 Mariner with the rear seats down? Any help or suggestions would be greatly appreciated! Thanks in advance.

·
Registered
199 Posts
The handle bars are still pretty tall. However I've seen guys take their 600 cc race bikes in minivans so depends on your clearance. If you can measure it and it fits I don't see why not. Ducking under to push it through might be a ***** and I don't know if there are any anchor points to tie it down to.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thank you both for your input. I was able to fit it in the back by removing the mirrors and dropping the handlebars about an inch or two.

·
Registered
877 Posts
I did a Ninja 250 one day with my brother, we pulled most of the front end apart to make it fit. The owner looked on in horror as we broke out the tools and pulled it apart. Had it back together that night and running so no real issue for us.

Actually, if you remember back to the VW Rabbit hatchback... A friend an I went to by my Yamaha YSR50 and brought it back in the back of his Rabbit. Front wheel and fuel tank had to come off, but I think most of the rest stayed assembled.

·
Registered
54 Posts
I fit my Z in the back of my 03 Yukon XL with the mirrors off. I measured 41" of height in the truck and specs say 39" for the bike. Fit like a glove.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts