Kawasaki Z125 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 66 Posts

·
Registered
81 Posts
Do you wear jeans, textile or leather pants? Just thinking that you might be able to upgrade your protection and comfort at the same time and not have to buy a seat. I use Alpinestars A10 Air-Flow pants and they have a little extra padding compared to jeans. I agree that the seat is firm though and an hour in, I'm ready to take a break.

Alpinestars A-10 Air-Flo Pants - RevZilla

·
Registered
118 Posts
Wondering the same. I'm about to get out my turkey carving knife and reshape the factory foam. Stock seat pushes me forward and yanks the boxers up😬

·
Registered
16 Posts
I may be interested how much are your seats?

not a complete seat though just foam and cover, you reuse your old seat pan. Havent personally used seat concepts before but heard nothing but good things about them on other forums

·
Registered
288 Posts
What's your thoughts on it. I ordered one similar from Thailand and im sure i wont get it till mid January.
I like it, I can ride longer due to the shape so it is more comfortable. My stock seat is going out to Jettrim to get customized like the mnnthbx z. Just different colors.

·
Registered
288 Posts
My factory seat should be back next week from Jet Trim all customized and pretty!
$139.00

·
Registered
25 Posts
wvabeer, I wrote my comments about the Dark Knight Street seat here. In my opinion it is a definite improvement in comfort over the stock seat, I could ride for 1.5 hours with no noticeable discomfort.

With the stock seat, I get pain after about 20 minutes.

The DKS seat cost USD$113 shipped to my nearest postal office, and took about a week.

1 - 20 of 66 Posts