Kawasaki Z125 Forum banner
1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I rode the Z acouple of times now and I have to say the biggest disappointment is the exhaust I was thinking of doing it after my driving test but I can't stand the quietness. I am looking at the zoom with The Vortex bottom and the hindle I want a deep tune my guess the vortex gives it that on the zoom unsure. Will someone recommend me a good one or tell me which one is better I can't afford a $500 plus exhaust so I know the Market is limited for me.

·
Super Moderator
2,093 Posts
Are you interested in a Free mod to the stock exhaust that has a deep tone
Or looking for the sound and Sexy Aesthetics that a aftermarket exhaust brings to the looks of a bike

·
Registered
330 Posts
You can pick up the best exhaust for the Z for under $400. The Yosh RS2.
Under $400? Where.

OP, I have the Z0om loop, good exhaust, deep at idle, but loud in the RPM's. Has a db killer, but most say it kills the power. I have an RS2 killer which I'm trying now to figure a way to get it to stay in and still be removable.

Get the Zoom from [email protected]. He's in Tennessee.

·
Super Moderator
2,093 Posts

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Wow nice didn't know that looks like the sound I am looking for also. Plus worst case I mess it up and end up buying a aftermarket. But seems simple enough any links to the baffle he is using?

·
Super Moderator
2,093 Posts
He said it sounds better with just leaving the hole open .then if you want it a little bit quieter then go for the baffle .

·
Registered
317 Posts
Under $400? Where.

OP, I have the Z0om loop, good exhaust, deep at idle, but loud in the RPM's. Has a db killer, but most say it kills the power. I have an RS2 killer which I'm trying now to figure a way to get it to stay in and still be removable.

Get the Zoom from [email protected]. He's in Tennessee.
Ridersdiscount.com

Call in/email and ask for forum pricing. Get it for around $389 shipped.

·
Registered
19 Posts
I have a Musarri coming in soon and will be giving feedback on it. It's only $240 but takes around 2 weeks to show up. Made in Australia

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Really sounds interesting please put up a video and yours thoughts a lot of us are looking for options when it comes to exhaust. I be on the watch for your post.

·
Registered
317 Posts
Eh, it doesn’t matter, it isn’t fight club. If it did matter, they would have told me. From what I understand they can’t advertise lower than msrp. I don’t work for them.

·
Vendor
752 Posts
For what it's worth.... We had a LOT of customers struggle with tuning lately, because of what ended up being very poor performing "off brand" exhausts. I'm sure some work decent, but do your homework, and don't assume all the tempting cheap systems will do the job....

·
Registered
982 Posts
For what it's worth.... We had a LOT of customers struggle with tuning lately, because of what ended up being very poor performing "off brand" exhausts. I'm sure some work decent, but do your homework, and don't assume all the tempting cheap systems will do the job....
I know it would put you in a tricky position, but it sure would be nice to know which systems do not work. Maybe your customers could come here and post what didn't work about which systems?

1 - 20 of 33 Posts