Kawasaki Z125 Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
92 Posts
I'm running the fairly priced amazon deleat but there is a few problems
Bad
with it first the stock turnsignles now get in the way when locking the helmet up and second I get spayed with watter/mud from the tire
Good
Turnsignals sick out so far the work like a soft sub cage
There is room to mount extra lights
6mm aluminum

·
Registered
207 Posts
Im running a cheap targa universal one that I bought off ebay that I paired up with a license plate frame with an integrated tag light. I also have a tst integrated tail light so signals dont really matter to me.

·
Registered
60 Posts
I picked up a couple of cheap "L" brackets up from the hardware store for $1.49 ea. and used the bracket off the fender after removing it. My new plate just came in so I have tilted it back some now. I will post up some better pictures tomorrow. I plan on being on the track a fair amount and don't plan to spend too much on cosmetic "upgrades" the brackets work fine and I just picked up some LED strips and mounted them to the top of the plate. Now these look a little low rent so I will be on the look out for a low cost fix.

Green Grass Footwear Vehicle Canoe

·
Registered
3 Posts
I use the one by Motodynamics. I would post the link to their website but I do not have enough posts yet to use links. Search for Motodynamic on Google or Bing.

It's super easy to install and the LED license plate bulb is really bright if you care for that kind of thing. For the quality and the price point, I do not think it can be beaten. I did a lot of looking around before I decided on that one.

Their integrated tail light is also really sick. Again, really easy to install. I am not affiliated with them in any way, shape, or form. Just thought I would share my $0.02. Very happy with my purchase. I picked both of them up from the guys at Steady Garage.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts