Kawasaki Z125 Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
A little about myself been riding since 17, im 26 now been riding straight on with sport bikes not on and off and i ride all seasons! I currentyl have a ducati 899 and owned it for 9months brand new already put 25kmiles on it. Ridden it to cali and miami! Great rides! I bought the z because i upgraded my 6yr old pocket bike for chrisstmas to a better one and it looks just my ducati. Well needless to say my neighbors got tired of hearing my bike and about A week ago i bought the z125 krt edition new out the warehouse! Man who wouldve thought that i would have completly negleceted my ducati and rode this for a week straight! Put 600 miles on it, yoshimura exhaust, chimera ram air intake, motodynamic tail light integrated, competition werkes fender kit, area 22 swing arm spools yhat came in today, my piaa led light i just got today, and my power commander is on the way and im dynoing it! Love this bike! I go 67mph i ride all over the freeway haha and out ran two pigs on it hahah!! Glad to be apart of this forum!

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Hahhaa

**** yah thanks guys! Ima put picks of piaa led its freaking kick ***!! Wayyy brighter and i used my dust seals as well! Plug and playo

1 - 9 of 9 Posts