Kawasaki Z125 Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

Registered
Whats up guys im from miami looking for knowledge and great power upgrades for my z125 it has chimera intake and a yoshi exhaust tops at 67 mph 馃槑
I'm down here in SFl. also. A bit north of you in Ft Lauderdale area.

Registered
where in central florida are ya at dagner?

I'm by UCF!

Registered
Volusia would be north of me a bit then.

I just got my endorsement yesterday and have not even 100 miles on the bike and have never rode before so haven't gotten the chance to do anything yet.

My roommate got a bike at the same time as me and we will probably ride together and go to events and such. He originally wanted a Z125 or a Grom but ended up getting a Rebel converted into a bobber off of CL. what can I say lol

Premium Member
Volusia would be north of me a bit then.

I just got my endorsement yesterday and have not even 100 miles on the bike and have never rode before so haven't gotten the chance to do anything yet.

My roommate got a bike at the same time as me and we will probably ride together and go to events and such. He originally wanted a Z125 or a Grom but ended up getting a Rebel converted into a bobber off of CL. what can I say lol
Awesome to hear man! We go out to the Orlando Cycle Gear Bike Night as vendors and usually are riding around Orlando when we can. If there's ever anything we can help you with, don't hesitate to ask!

1 - 14 of 14 Posts