Kawasaki Z125 Forum banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
118 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello all. Just wanted to introduce myself. My name is Jayson Dagner and I have been a Mini Moto enthusiast for years, starting and still riding a 2003 XR50 & a 1998 Z50. I come from the early days of mini Moto SX and built some of the fastest KLX110 motors for the Las Vegas MMSX. I just recently purchased a New Kawasaki Z125 for my 40th Birthday and have already begun to Mod it out. I'm notorious for wheeling the sh*t out of anything including a few of my Harley Davidson's. I'm joining the Z125 group to meet like minded people and share any knowledge or gain from others. I currently have a youtube channel called Dagnerperformance where we are documenting everything on the build and also run another channel called The Smoking Dagners where we sit down with a tobacco pipe and shoot the sh*t with many of our friends. I own and operate my own business called dagnerpipes.com where we design and distribute our style of a modern day pipe. I look forward to being on here and possibly raising some **** on the streets with a few of you. Hope everyone has a fantastic day and keep that front wheel in the air✌��️

1 - 1 of 1 Posts