Kawasaki Z125 Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I found a 178cc one online, however from reading this forum most people are only talking about a 140cc one?

·
Super Moderator
1,972 Posts
Check out the ENGINE DISCUSSIONS forum

And this one is most recent discussion

·
Registered
164 Posts
If you bore the case an add a stormer you can make it 194cc, I just changed mine from a 177 to 194 today

·
Registered
63 Posts
Torque feels amazing, sound is awesome, i will get some track et compression soon
did you have to open the case up anymore offer the 177cc cylinder jug? I had my case bored for the 165cc and have the stroker crank to make it 177cc but would love to go to the 194cc set up f I don’t have to bore the case any larger.

·
Registered
63 Posts
Did you pull it all apart or do it in the bike with rags ? Wishing I opened it up a bit more.

·
Registered
63 Posts
Yeah that’s what I was thinking I might try. I’m sure I don’t have to go that much more to make it fit. Damn I wish I had gone all the way in the beginning. The problem was I couldn’t get the parts at the time I wanted them.

·
Registered
164 Posts
So in your opinion there’s a big difference between the 177 and 194cc up size?
There is in the torque area, both if i wot in first will wheelie not trying, the 194 i can shift while its in the air and as the front comes down as so as it bounces it will pick the tire back up, the bike been [email protected] mph with the 177cc, so hopefully the 194 can out do that

·
Registered
63 Posts
There is in the torque area, both if i wot in first will wheelie not trying, the 194 i can shift while its in the air and as the front comes down as so as it bounces it will pick the tire back up, the bike been [email protected] mph with the 177cc, so hopefully the 194 can out do that
Rey cool. Any idea how much bigger the cylinder skirt might be vs the 177? won how much more I’d need to open the block up.

·
Registered
164 Posts
Its not much, mine was 2 small areas, i did my case bore myself, i should have opened it up to a 194 the first time

1 - 16 of 16 Posts