Kawasaki Z125 Forum banner

What Type of Riding Do You Do On Your Z125?

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
290 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
How do you, or how will you, use it? Poll is multiple choice. No one Fails!

·
Registered
466 Posts
Off-Road Riding with the Z125 Pro would be cool but I'm probably not going to make the necessary mods to make it off road ready. So for most of the time, it's going to be used for weekend rides in and out of the city.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Actually, it's great offroad

The Z, much like the grom, is surprisingly good offroad right out of the box. My brother and I have managed to have some real fun already doing some pretty technical riding, as well as WAY too much fun on fire roads and local bmx spots. I posted a pic in my intro thread of me catching some air. With the Maxxis 6024's and a homemade bash plate, I'm sure this bike would surprise ANY rider who is fond of the dirt.

·
Registered
290 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Bump

Tick the boxes so the Poll results can be viewed.

·
Registered
13 Posts
98% of my driving is across town to and from work. Sort of makes a GTI pointless. But a quick, nimble bike like the Z125 is the best way to get the most out of an otherwise mundane drive.

·
Registered
124 Posts
The Z, much like the grom, is surprisingly good offroad right out of the box. My brother and I have managed to have some real fun already doing some pretty technical riding, as well as WAY too much fun on fire roads and local bmx spots. I posted a pic in my intro thread of me catching some air. With the Maxxis 6024's and a homemade bash plate, I'm sure this bike would surprise ANY rider who is fond of the dirt.
Hello Billdapart,I ordered a pair of maxxis 6024's in the states. I expect it to arrived via seafreight in the Philippines middle of August. I would like to convert my z125 into a scrambler look. I would like to verify, so the maxxis front tire 120 70 R12 will fit z125 front without any problem? or do i have to relocate the front fenders? Thank you very much for your answer. :)

·
Registered
10 Posts
Bought my z just to stunt at a lot. .
Got a 636 that I stunt mainly lot only..
Gonna go up to about a 45 tooth sprocket and probably keep the front stock..
Seems like a little fun bike that's for sure..
Can't wait to get my cage and subcage on it..
Then I will probably get a new exhaust and air filter etc.

Anyone put new cam in one yet?

1 - 7 of 7 Posts