Kawasaki Z125 Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So I recently purchased a z125 2020 for 3k i thought great deal has no key or title no paper work at all as is guy said he was moving or something like that but it has a very professional jerry rigged starter switch were ignition should be like it looks like it belongs but come to find out after online search it's stolen what should i do with it

Registered
Unfortunately it sounds like a loss.... You should report it to the authorities and they will likely take the bike.

You cant insure it therefore u cant ride it on the street and possibly could get in trouble with the law if caught. Also if u part and sell it to a racer someone could get fined or banned by their racing organization for having stolen parts (depends on the part if it can be traced back)

I cant offer any other suggestions as stolen bikes are a problem and i wouldnt want to give any other ideas.

Registered
Take it to the "low rent " part of town and sell it fast

And DON"T get caught .....

good luck

Super Moderator
Even if you dont get caught something on his end could lead it to you.

You already had it to long knowing its stolen. Choose Wisely

Penalty for Property Over $250
If the value of such property exceeds $250, the penalty which can be imposed is imprisonment in the house of correction for not more than 2 陆 years or imprisonment in the state prison for not more than 5 years or by a fine by not more than $5,000, or both.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts