Kawasaki Z125 Forum banner

201 - 204 of 204 Posts

·
Registered
881 Posts
I wish I had a chance to see the KXL110 bars in person...
Bummer... too little too late but we definitely could have made that happen.

I forgot about the mirror extenders. I assume those are the ones Kaw'ee dreamt up and KawiBrad fabbed? I'll be curious to know how they work. That's a significant difference in placement and they don't look goofy as expected. If they vibe all over the place making it impossible to see that's a dealbreaker though.

·
Registered
738 Posts
I forgot about the mirror extenders. I assume those are the ones Kaw'ee dreamt up and KawiBrad fabbed? I'll be curious to know how they work. That's a significant difference in placement and they don't look goofy as expected. If they vibe all over the place making it impossible to see that's a dealbreaker though.
These are the extenders I purchased (link). Placement was a little better on stock bars; about a wash on my Pro-Tapers. I didn't cut the bars down, so they are very wide. There is NO (extra) vibes tho, so I may just leave them on.

If we ever meet up, I'll have to sit on your bike and see what I think of the bars. If I like the KLX bars better, they are only $40 and about 30 minutes of my time.

201 - 204 of 204 Posts