Kawasaki Z125 Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Got a little itty bitty, teeny weeny green machiny. I live out in the sticks, work for Boeing and got some offroad toys, but sold my street bike a while back and was looking for something I could put on receiver hitch carrier behind my motorhome. I like the option of leaving camp and not taking camp with me and I don't wanna tow my Jeep. Was going to Grom it...but then I saw pics of this bad boy. Love it. Can't wait to VOID THE WARRANTY.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Start with exhaust, tuner and Chimera intake...either that or skip bolt ons and look into forced induction. :wink2:

·
Registered
76 Posts
Welcome from Bamaland. Born and raised in Bellevue. Schooled at U Dub and many years living in Seattle before getting out 23 years ago. These little bikes are a blast.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
all the guys that cant afford a bike making fun of your bike yet?
Neah...I ain't gettin no hate. Of course I'm not riding it to work. I live out in Oso...way too much highway between me and work to play that game. But if I lived in town, you bet I'd be riding it to work...and finding a place to chain it up so it's there after shift is over, lol.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Welcome from Bamaland. Born and raised in Bellevue. Schooled at U Dub and many years living in Seattle before getting out 23 years ago. These little bikes are a blast.

My buddy made a run to Alabama just recently...if it weren't for me and my woman havin these jobs...I'd be makin a run somewhere more friendly to atv riders, gun shooters and freedom lovers. Things just gettin too tight in this neck of the wood...got people messing stuff up for everyone else....but that is neither here nor there...this board's all about fun on these little machines...Thanks for the welcome all.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts