Kawasaki Z125 Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
440 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What's everyone doing with their Z's for the winter season ? Any preparation plans ?? Bringing it into your room maybe ? :wink2:

·
Registered
24 Posts
I've already moved my GSXR into the basement. The Z is small enough to stay in the garage with the winter vehicles my brother and I have. Just have to tuck it into a corner since it's not coming out when the snow gets here.

·
Registered
76 Posts
Lil' Pepe (Z125) has her own spot in the garage along with her 8 brothers and sisters. She'll be fine. Doesn't get too cold. We're still sweating our balls off down here in the deep south. Days are still in the high 80's. :surprise:

Ssshhhhhh. Ssssshhhhh. We ride most of the winter. Sssshhhhhh.

·
Registered
67 Posts
Mine is going in the showroom at our store as an LED light display while the temp is frigid and snow flakes fall and salt melting the road.

·
Registered
207 Posts
Im planning on riding all year round here in south central PA. Already had a few cold morning rides into work. I dont have a garage though so It will probably just get put under a cover and on my front porch when the snow flies.

·
Registered
19 Posts
sorry I cannot give you any information on that subject either I live in Florida we ride all year around hope you're not too jealous

·
Registered
19 Posts
I lived in Pennsylvania a little town outside of Harrisburg have some friends in Gettysburg but I will have to take a picture from the top of the Skyway if you want to see some nice views

·
Registered
82 Posts
I'm trying to convince the wifey to let me bring the R1 into our basement for cold storage haha but the z is gonna stay in the garage because I have some mods planned so its gonna be stripped down.

·
Registered
207 Posts
Heck no have you ever ridden in snow lol..... really though I'd love to have summer all year round.

·
Registered
440 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Lol definitely not.. I wish I could have summer all year long. I hate winter, but I'm living in a country that has Winter 8 months of the year. The other 4 months are Spring haha.

·
Registered
207 Posts
Lol definitely not.. I wish I could have summer all year long. I hate winter, but I'm living in a country that has Winter 8 months of the year. The other 4 months are Spring haha.
nope I need summer lol... snow riding is fun but it sucks also. Its definitely a challenge though

·
Registered
440 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
I've seen videos of people riding in the snow and it looked horrendous lol, I think the worst thing that stands out to me is if the bike happens to fall, picking it back up is a heck of a lot harder than it is when it's dry outside

1 - 18 of 18 Posts