Kawasaki Z125 Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
440 Posts
This is mega epic. I love it ! Wish I could see directly behind your head but there's a ....golf ball looking object in the way. But still, this is uber cool.

·
Registered
136 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
This is mega epic. I love it ! Wish I could see directly behind your head but there's a ....golf ball looking object in the way. But still, this is uber cool.
Yeah it fills that portion in because it only has a single lens. next video i will mount it straight up so that spot will be on the ground

·
Registered
275 Posts
This is so badass. I can't watch the entire video right now but will certainly check it out again when I get home. Outside of panning around with your mouse on the computer (I'm assuming with a phone that does the VR thing it'll work ok) does anyone know of or use the Rift or otherwise to view the video with?

·
447 Posts

Very Nice.

Thanks for posting.

Reactions: EN187

·
Registered
325 Posts
Curious what sort of mic setup you are using. Especially in the vid where you are talking to your bud on the super moto.

·
Registered
136 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Curious what sort of mic setup you are using. Especially in the vid where you are talking to your bud on the super moto.
I use a gopro hero 3+ black for audio with a mic, I have a helmet setup video on my youtube channel where i list the mic model and how everything is in there. Then for coms I use sena 20s, for the dual vlog i take the footage from his cam and sync them in editing

1 - 10 of 10 Posts