Kawasaki Z125 Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was thinking of buying a new car and got to thinking, it would be pretty awesome if I could fit the Z in it.

I have heard of people fitting their Groms in a Honda Element: GROM in it's ELEMENT

Has anyone else tried something like this with their Z?

·
Premium Member
132 Posts
I'm able to fit my Z (leaned over) in the back of my pathfinder for VERY short rides. I wouldn't recommend leaving your bike leaned over like that for an extended period of time. When I'm going a little further I have a very small trailer attachment that I use for my dirtbike, Z, and buddies Grom. I believe you would have zero issues doing what that guy did for his grom with an Element or any other vehicle similar in length and space inside. A very small pick-up would be ideal if that's your only vehicle you will be carrying around.

·
Registered
325 Posts
Element's are neat little vehicles. I have seen pics of 600cc sport bikes in them. This thing should be no problem. I would think any modern van or Ford transit connect type vehicle would work.

·
Registered
347 Posts
anything that can mount a 2 inch receiver hitch is what you should look for

that way you can haul most anything off the back of it

·
Registered
22 Posts
This is what I use, it's from Harbor Freight Tools $125.00 or pay $30.00 year membership to get it at $100.00 and discounts throughout the year. My Z fits fine on it and I can secure it by myself. I would like to mod it a bit as the back tire doesn't drop down where it's designed to. Being that the Z has a shorter wheelbase. Saves me hooking up a trailer or laying the bike on it's side. A standard 2" receiver is what you need.
Good Luck!!

Attachments

·
Registered
1 Posts
It fits in my Element with the seats removed or folded up. I back it in, put up the lower tailgate, use the two tie-down points at the back to cinch it up against the tailgate and stabilize it with two more tie-downs from the sides.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts