Kawasaki Z125 Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
65 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi Gang,

I just did, what I feel, the best Z125 Pro upgrade available. This covers safety, use and just plain hooligan-istic activity! The brake line upgrade really makes this bike a complete package. It is cheap and easy enough to do. I highly recommend it for ALL bikes.

Install of the CoreMoto Stainless Steel Brake Lines

Testing the new Brakes

I hope this is valuable. Please do me a favor and subscribe on YouTube for more of the same type stuff.

Thank you,
Tom

·
Registered
1 Posts
Looks good,

Question:
Does anyone know if the Z125 and Grom use the same brake lines? I've got a grom and Z125 in the family and would just like to order the same kit twice.

Thanks in advance.

·
Premium Member
132 Posts
Looks good,

Question:
Does anyone know if the Z125 and Grom use the same brake lines? I've got a grom and Z125 in the family and would just like to order the same kit twice.

Thanks in advance.
They don't use the same lines but we have both lines available on our website! Shoot me a PM if you're interested and maybe I could work out some pricing for you! :)

On a sidenote we went with Core Motos Z125 Brake Lines as well on our Z and what a night and day difference. We will be checking out the best pad/caliper/rotor combinations real soon as well!

Great write-up and video as always buddy!

·
Registered
207 Posts
They don't use the same lines but we have both lines available on our website! Shoot me a PM if you're interested and maybe I could work out some pricing for you! :)

On a sidenote we went with Core Motos Z125 Brake Lines as well on our Z and what a night and day difference. We will be checking out the best pad/caliper/rotor combinations real soon as well!

What color lines and fittings are they.... They look awesome

·
447 Posts

Same here.

Core Moto make great SS Lines.
We even went a step further and upgraded the weak Mastercylinder, knowing we would want more power going into the Lines.
Not to mention our Brembo Caliper upgrade kit will be coming soon.

·
Premium Member
132 Posts
Wow, you are 100% correct! Looks like someone snagged them right before I shared that link. In any event we have more on order and should receive them by Friday at the absolute latest. If anyone is interested in ordering them in the meantime, shoot me a PM and I'll get orders placed for you.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Have you noticed a significant difference with the Brembo MC installed "on top" of the SS brake lines? Or are the SS brake lines a sufficient solo upgrade? There's so much you can do to improve this bike but Xmas is around the corner and I need to start budgeting soon lol.

·
447 Posts
Have you noticed a significant difference with the Brembo MC installed "on top" of the SS brake lines? Or are the SS brake lines a sufficient solo upgrade? There's so much you can do to improve this bike but Xmas is around the corner and I need to start budgeting soon lol.

As most every agrees, the SS Lines are great improvement.

But, the stock Mastercylinder is very weak. So while your lines won't squish as much when you go to SS Lines..... you still have weak power going into the Calipers......... Which are already struggling to stop that tiny rotor. [ Z125 has tiny rotors. ]

The Brembo RCS14 is a huge improvement over stock.
So much more power going into the Calipers, and much better feel.
Seriously, once you try it, you will see how much better if feels under braking.

Then of course, if you ever decide to upgrade to bigger rotors, or Brembo Calipers, the Mastercylinder will greatly enhance on those as well.

Reactions: blackx09

·
Registered
2 Posts
Looks like a fairly easy install overall. Had compared a few sets of brake lines and was drawn in by the color of these although from the sounds of things they are pretty solid lines. How long would you say swapping them out would take approximately?

·
Registered
10 Posts

Im interested in a set of brake lines from you guys!

1 - 16 of 16 Posts