Kawasaki Z125 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
96 Posts
pack.I think that the best storage item you are going to be able to buy for a bike like this is a backpack.

·
Registered
119 Posts
You only ever need one pair of underwear. Recycle!

Think I found the frontal view of that packing masterpiece and it shows us what the seating position is after everything has been loaded on. Assume the same can be done for the z125 and you still get plenty of seat space and a back rest.

·
Registered
330 Posts
Surely you can fit a lot in all those storage areas, only thing now is seeing exactly what this person or others have managed to fit.

Lucky for me, I only stick to city commutes, so I don't need to carry anything.

·
Registered
330 Posts
It'll mostly be used for city commutes too but I do like to take breaks away from society and hit the open road on weekends.
Then the type or storage seen with that top box and saddle bags should do you well, seems like it should be good enough for the average person although there might be some sacrifices in what you carry.

·
Registered
330 Posts
That or stay in the slow lane so at least then you will not be impeding traffic and will not be in a situation where you`ll get rear ended since safety is always important.

·
Registered
330 Posts
Not sure but if there's a limiter we might be able to remove it. Ideally they'll want to rival the top speed of the grom.

·
Registered
466 Posts
No idea until someone releases the number for it. But that is probably for an unloaded bike.
Is that a battery under the seat?

1 - 20 of 21 Posts