Kawasaki Z125 Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi from the Uk,would love to have a z125 but seeing as were not getting them this side of the pond it's a bit of a bummer :frown2:but i do have a ksr which i have spent a shed load on,Kitaco 14se kit Over exhaust etc etc,so i'm sort of in the clan,my hope is someone will import them like they did with my ksr,cheers Dave

·
Registered
466 Posts
May be hard for the Z125 to be imported, maybe someone will need to be changed to comply with UK vehicle laws. All the best to you.

·
Registered
440 Posts
Welcome to the forums Dave. Those KSR's are pretty nice, would love to see some pictures.

Totally sucks that the Z won't be getting over there though :(

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks for the welcome,will try and get some pictures up,but will have to get my daughter to do it for me,i'm rubbish with computers,
yeah not good it's not coming here,i thought with the success of the msx/grom Kawasaki would have wanted some of the action,my ksr was not officially imported to the uk,but a firm in the north of England brought them in,they have since gone out of business,at first getting insurance for the ksr was not a problem,but in the last few years it's been a pain in the arse,with them being a parallel import,so if Kawasaki had brought them in it would be happy days,so ill come on here and look on with envy lol.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts