Kawasaki Z125 Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
54 Posts
Sounds nice and good price point. I wish the can was carbon fiber or just black But still nice.... Thanks for sharing.

·
Registered
440 Posts
Does anyone have a video of what it sounds like ? I kind of would prefer if the piping was more... aesthetically pleasing ? But I guess the price isn't bad.

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I bought the Leo vince for my wife's bike. It is too loud for us even with the baffle.

Ended up ordering 2 of these. 1 without the muffler. Will do a hybrid system with the tyga pre muffler and leo vince can.

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Why would you ? The main benefit of this system is the additional muffler which makes the noise levels acceptable.

If you want a noise generator get any of the cheap pipes out of Thailand.

·
447 Posts

TYGA is located in Thailand

·
Registered
81 Posts
Figure i start up this old thread again.
I just purchased a full TYGA exhaust from Steadygarage yesterday.
It will be showing up in the mail anyday now. Stoked to get it installed.
I was between the TYGA and the M4 Gp shorty exhaust.

I liked the way the muffler looked and the overall length of the system.
to my understanding the longer the header pipe is the more torque is retained on the bottom end.

Does anyone have any experiense with this exhaust? I saw a dyno sheet on there web site but wondering if any of your guys can feel the gains.
THanks

Attachments

·
Registered
81 Posts
Have had the exhaust installed for about 200 miles now. I like the tone not crazy loud like the SC can mufflers or even the yoshi loop pipe. the stainless looks good after metal starts to change color a bit from use.I did notice the other day that the exhaust started popping when decelerating. letting me to believe the bike is a bit lean.

I felt the power in the mid range of the RPM band like the Dyno sheet would show with a stock tune. An upgrade from the stock exhaust unit for sure.

I will be installing a Power commander V in the coming week and i hope the popping will stop after I fatten up the mixture.

·
Registered
562 Posts
This looks like a great option and the pre-chamber definitely will help. Loud is a serious problem with aftermarket exhausts. Would like to see a dyno tuned plot on this.

Plus a steel can beats a carbon fiber can any day. A dirty little industry secret is that most carbon fiber cans weigh close to the same as their metal counterparts. but my main concern is that crashing a carbon canister shreds it into pieces most of the time. My Yosh is carbon but I would have got steel or better yet titanium if it was an option.

·
Registered
81 Posts
This looks like a great option and the pre-chamber definitely will help. Loud is a serious problem with aftermarket exhausts. Would like to see a dyno tuned plot on this.

Plus a steel can beats a carbon fiber can any day. A dirty little industry secret is that most carbon fiber cans weigh close to the same as their metal counterparts. but my main concern is that crashing a carbon canister shreds it into pieces most of the time. My Yosh is carbon but I would have got steel or better yet titanium if it was an option.

Here you go brotha.

Attachments

1 - 13 of 13 Posts