Kawasaki Z125 Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
81 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just got the install completed in about an house start to finish. Parts and quality of components is very high quality.

Attachments

·
Registered
19 Posts
Hey Khoul_guy,

Did you use a fuel controller of any kind with the pipe? Also: What's the sound like? I'm looking to get a pipe that's not crazy loud.

Thanks!

·
Registered
81 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hey Khoul_guy,

Did you use a fuel controller of any kind with the pipe? Also: What's the sound like? I'm looking to get a pipe that's not crazy loud.

Thanks!

No i did not use a fuel controller, When i install an air intake or a cam i will install the fuel controller.

This pipe sounds so nice, makes the bike sound different from the other short can noise makes not horse power makers out there.

·
Registered
81 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
How much md where'd you get it from? I'm looking to add an exhaust as well. I like the carbon two bros but this looks nice. ??
I got mine from Steady Garage's web site.

Thanks i'm real happy with everything about this exhaust. sound is not crazy loud,quality of construction, use of stainless steal and they have a US distributor in Texas so if you need one or two items because of a crash you can get the part shipped from the states.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts