Kawasaki Z125 Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Right around 8000 rpm at that speed. I unhooked the battery after pipe installation thinking maybe the ECU would reset to new settings. Ran great right away. Still has stock fuel controller. Only intake and exhaust are aftermarket.

·
Registered
29 Posts
looking at doing the exact same exhaust and intake just with a power commander

glad you like em!

does the tbr comp s sounds good?

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Sounds great. Your neighbors may not like it, but I figure it makes me more noticeable in traffic and doesn?t matter out in the country. I installed the exhaust for performance, though, and it was absolutely worth it.

·
Registered
165 Posts
These bikes come set very lean to pass emissions & get good fuel mileage and now by opening it up you have allowed more airflow through the motor. You really should get a fuel controller to add some additional fuel flow. I have that same exhaust & intake and had to add about 25% more fuel with a PCV to get the AFR back to a safe level. It may run great now, but they always do just before they let go. Good luck.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Yeah, I plan on doing that sooner than later. If I did it all at once the wife may have noticed :) What made you go with the PCV over other options?

·
Registered
165 Posts
I have used both the PCV & Bazzaz systems on my other bikes and they both do a good job so it came down to being able to adjust the timing with the PCV. To be honest, I've done very little timing adjustment to it but the fuel mapping is huge. It will run so much better once you add some more fuel to it. Don't wait much longer.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I don?t have any experience with fuel mapping, but it looks straightforward. If I order the Bazzaz from you will you send it with a map for my intake and exhaust?

I?m sold on it. I want to order it soon

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Easy install on Bazzaz. Just a note: YouTube video gives different color for the three wire connector (blue) by the battery than the included instructions (red) for the scotch cap. The included instructions worked for my 2017.

I

1 - 14 of 14 Posts