Kawasaki Z125 Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Got the Bazzaz in and it was a very straight forward and easy install with the directions supplied. Was very relieved to see the blue lights on and the bike start up on the first try.

Attachments

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Also put on a uni filter DIY intake. Just wanted to show the $3 mower fuel filter for the crankcase breather line I used. I used the stock breather line just rotated it 180* and zipped it to the frame behind the foot peg.

Attachments

·
Registered
78 Posts
performance

Also put on a uni filter DIY intake. Just wanted to show the $3 mower fuel filter for the crankcase breather line I used. I used the stock breather line just rotated it 180* and zipped it to the frame behind the foot peg.
What intake did you do? Are you just running the enhanced map from bazzaz? Is your breather working out ok still? Nice idea!!!

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
The intake is just slapping a uni filter onto the stock elbow. Seen a you tube video titled; z125 pro DIY intake and dyno!! about it and copied it I had better results with the maps over at tomandtoys then bazzaz's database. I also ran an AR low mount exhaust for a little while but lost top speed with it even with an autotune set up I could not get good results with the AR exhaust. Loved the sound and the looks of it on the bike. However ended up ditching it for the stock exhaust again.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts