Kawasaki Z125 Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I’m new to the fuel injected small cc bikes I’ve built a few 143 klx110s and I was wondering what else is needed for these z125s I know you’d need a tuner but I was wondering if the a racer with auto tune would be able to correct for a big bore?

·
Registered
124 Posts
You set your idle base, pull some timing out, set the air fuel you want, ride around with the auto tune on, before shutting the engine of you click it off it will ask you to save, save it, then closed loop on, it will make small correction, ride it around and add timing until it feel like it don’t pull faster, then back it down 1 degree

·
Vendor
674 Posts
You have several bad options, and several quality options. I can only speak to Bazzaz, which we've proven 1000 times over to work perfectly in this application, and we provide free custom maps, 143 included, to our customers to make it a plug and play affair. We feel it's the best tuner out there, but I'm not going to say a PCV or aRacer won't work, as they will. I's stick with one of those three options regardless....

1 - 5 of 5 Posts