Kawasaki Z125 Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
119 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Tires are probably going to be one of the more common mods on the Z125 but will you go tubelss or tube and why?

I like the ease of repair with tubed tires but tubeless does weigh less. On the fence about this.

·
Registered
124 Posts
Tires are probably going to be one of the more common mods on the Z125 but will you go tubelss or tube and why?

I like the ease of repair with tubed tires but tubeless does weigh less. On the fence about this.
Tubeless tires for me hands down. I want to go dual sport or knobby tires and if I go tubed tires, my options would dramatically increase, but Tubeless tires are so convenient that I would want tubeless more than anything else. :)

I have experienced a flat on a tube tire in some dirt roads and I don't like the experience. :(

·
Registered
290 Posts
Tubeless tires for me hands down. I want to go dual sport or knobby tires and if I go tubed tires, my options would dramatically increase, but Tubeless tires are so convenient that I would want tubeless more than anything else. :)

I have experienced a flat on a tube tire in some dirt roads and I don't like the experience. :(
Tubeless tires are much easier to fix while on a ride. I carry a Stop & Go Kit that includes a compressor that connects right to the Trickle Charger lead attached to the battery. It's a 15-20 minute fix.

I haven't ever had to use it but it's nice to have with me just in case.

Stop Go International 6000 Tubeless Puncture Pilot Kit | eBay

1 - 3 of 3 Posts