Kawasaki Z125 Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Installed for about a week but never rode with them. Absolutely brand new levers. Paid $115 for them, $100 + shipping to lower 48 states. Located in Cedar Rapids, Iowa.

(This forum needs a For Sale section so everything can be in one place.)

Reactions: TSTAgent

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I don't have the required 15 posts to be able to use the PM part of this forum yet. You can send me a PM with your email or something to move this along though.

·
Registered
43 Posts
Not to be a tire kicker but you can get these exact levers with out the brand for like $20. Same quality same everything. I have personaly held both at the same time and there is no difference

·
Registered
82 Posts
Not to be a tire kicker but you can get these exact levers with out the brand for like $20. Same quality same everything. I have personaly held both at the same time and there is no difference
thats fine and dandy, but that is called a "knock off" a Chinese company has copied the product and produced it in mass quantities with probably a cheaper grade of aluminum (not distinguishable by holding) and hardware. What happens then is companies like TST that design good quality parts lose sales, have to raise prices to compensate or they will be driven out of business. I would rather pay to support the manufacturers that support our hobbies like this. no ebay cheapo knockoff parts coming this way anytime soon.

·
Registered
347 Posts
you certain tst doesn't have them made in china, and have the name engraved on them

many china companies will do this for you if you place a large enough order

1 - 7 of 7 Posts