Kawasaki Z125 Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What's up everyone! I've got my heart set on a grey Z125. I've been doing a bunch of research and I feel like I've called most dealers within a few hours from me, but haven't found the right deal yet and quite frankly, taken back by the discrepancies in OTD pricing (3445-5800.) But hey, I guess that's part of the process. I hope to update this soon if I can get a deal done! If anyone has recommendations for dealers in California, please let me know!

·
Registered
14 Posts
I would highly recommend GA Motorsports in Visalia, CA. It was a little bit of a drive, but I got mine for $3,181.23 OTD. This included tax, title, registration,etc. Great folks to deal with. Much better than the ripoff dealers in LA that I got quotes from!

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Well, I was going to drive over there today, but the price went up from earlier in the week to today (and the salesman rubbed me the wrong way on the phone, reviews confirmed my skepticism.) So I drove to Ventura and got a good deal at Cal Coast.

Attachments

·
Registered
73 Posts
Well, I was going to drive over there today, but the price went up from earlier in the week to today (and the salesman rubbed me the wrong way on the phone, reviews confirmed my skepticism.) So I drove to Ventura and got a good deal at Cal Coast.
Congrats!!! You will love it!!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts