Kawasaki Z125 Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
sounds like valves are outta whack. anyone else have this happening to them? i got about 1,000 pretty rough miles on her

·
Registered
92 Posts
But my bike has also downshifted hard like put you over the bars skid tire hard 3 times kinda sounds like my ticking sound is all over :-/

·
Registered
143 Posts
Dig125, it sounds like you may be downshifting into red-line plus. That can cause a lot of problems. I once saw a piston from a car doing that and it looked like a potato.

As for the ticking, I have no idea what that is. Can you post a video of it making that sound?

·
Registered
92 Posts
Dig125, it sounds like you may be downshifting into red-line plus. That can cause a lot of problems. I once saw a piston from a car doing that and it looked like a potato.

As for the ticking, I have no idea what that is. Can you post a video of it making that sound?
The bike downshifts on its own I'm just along for the ride I'd make a vid but I have an exhaust so it probably turn out bad

·
Registered
92 Posts
Update the ticking sound is still present but not worse also a new sound has. Developed kinda sounds like a growling when free reving to 2.5-3k sounds louder on left upper cam side automatic decomp dragging?

1 - 7 of 7 Posts