Kawasaki Z125 Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have had my Z for just over a week and I have dropped her 3 times now, twice in gravel/sand.

Fortunately nothing has broken yet nor does she have any scratches.

Point of this post is if anyone has purchased rear sets yet, does anyone have a factory rear brake lever they would be willing to part with? My last fall bent my rear brake lever. I could fix it but would rather avoid the hassle. Feel free to PM me if you do.

Steady Garage is selling a set of rear sets with new shifter and rear brake lever, but its 400 bucks... ouch. :surprise:

·
Registered
82 Posts
I have had my Z for just over a week and I have dropped her 3 times now, twice in gravel/sand.

Fortunately nothing has broken yet nor does she have any scratches.

Point of this post is if anyone has purchased rear sets yet, does anyone have a factory rear brake lever they would be willing to part with? My last fall bent my rear brake lever. I could fix it but would rather avoid the hassle. Feel free to PM me if you do.

Steady Garage is selling a set of rear sets with new shifter and rear brake lever, but its 400 bucks... ouch. :surprise:

I need to replace my rearsets... I need them raised up and I keep missing shift because I am used to GP shift. I wouldn't know what to price them at though... they have some scrapes from dragging around corners but that's it.

·
Registered
41 Posts
I've pushed my stock tires to the absolute limit dozens of times. Drifting and all. They do lack a little corner traction but I can get really far over, and i always feel in control.Sorry you're having bad luck mate. Tire pressure maybe?

·
Registered
18 Posts
I dropped my first 125 Scooter on sparse road sand turning right onto a paved road (Cold Weather). I dropped my fourth scooter on a gravel road with a misplaced stop sign. I am a fan of larger tires, however I find the Z to be an extremely better ride than any of the six or seven scooters I've had. Remember, These Bike tires are a softer durometer for better traction and wear out sooner. Now I'm just really, really careful reading the road ahead.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts