Kawasaki Z125 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Vendor
686 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just wrapped this project up for the Crawl this weekend, and I'm pleased with what came of it. Components either available now at www.mnnthbx.com or will be shortly, as we used this project to prototype several bits, including rearsets w/ adjustable shift lever and linkage. Our seamless swingarm extensions, top clamp / fat bar mount / collaborative seat, fender eliminator, Driven mirrors, fual cap, & bar ends, ASV levers, Rizoma signals, Yoshimura exhaust, LSL race pegs, Galfer stainless brake lines & wave rotors, OTB cam cover, and a few other trinkets round it out. We'll follow up as we get deeper into the bike in the coming weeks. Hope to see some of you guys out this weekend...

·
Registered
143 Posts
Wow! That looks sweeet!

I'll be watching your site for the rearsets/pegs, among other things as budget allows. Will they work with the stock brake light switch? (a lot of aftermarket rearsets don't, I've used a pressure switch incorporated into a banjo bolt before, but it takes a lot of pressure to activate-more than normal braking. Then again, it's the rear brake, LOL :wink2:)

What grips are those? I'm having a hard time finding decent 115mm grips. Or, does the addition of those bars now allow for "regular" sizee 120-122mm grips?

That seat looks great, too!!! Everything looks fantastic. Wish I could make the crawl, but I'd have to trailer or it would take me forever to ride there!

·
Registered
44 Posts
Curious about the Galfer rotors, are they available to the public yet? They don't list them on there web site.

·
Registered
18 Posts

Any reason why you stayed with the airbox?

·
Registered
440 Posts
That looks gorgeous ! Initially I didn't think I would like the colour combo but it definitely grew on me. That clear cam cover is really nice though

·
Vendor
686 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Wow! That looks sweeet!

I'll be watching your site for the rearsets/pegs, among other things as budget allows. Will they work with the stock brake light switch? (a lot of aftermarket rearsets don't, I've used a pressure switch incorporated into a banjo bolt before, but it takes a lot of pressure to activate-more than normal braking. Then again, it's the rear brake, LOL :wink2:)

What grips are those? I'm having a hard time finding decent 115mm grips. Or, does the addition of those bars now allow for "regular" sizee 120-122mm grips?

That seat looks great, too!!! Everything looks fantastic. Wish I could make the crawl, but I'd have to trailer or it would take me forever to ride there!
Yes, the rearsets work with factory bits, including the brake spring. Grips are by Domino, on our G2 throttle tube.

·
Registered
90 Posts
Are you guys going to be exploring a big bore kit for the Z? Waiting eagerly for the first people to bring it out. Want that touch more power!

1 - 20 of 34 Posts