Kawasaki Z125 Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
290 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Post detailed descriptions of any custom Mods that you've come up with yourself or other How-tos. Help other Z125 owners customize their bikes.

Things like: Installing new seat covers/gel pad, Moving the front fender up to fit taller tires, Fitting larger wheels/tires to the Z125.

·
Registered
64 Posts
Anyone have any good diy tricks for changing the colour of our fairings? is it to hard to wrap them with sheets of vinyl? anyone have experience or know of youtube videos thatd be great

·
Registered
440 Posts
Anyone have any good diy tricks for changing the colour of our fairings? is it to hard to wrap them with sheets of vinyl? anyone have experience or know of youtube videos thatd be great
Found this video ... hopefully it helps ? Don't mind the "conspiracy theorist" music lol :wink2:

·
Registered
64 Posts
heck yeah thats some weird music. thanks i think i'm gonna give it a shot. Purple metallic on my grey z. wish me luck

·
Registered
440 Posts
Lol I had to end up putting it on mute to be honest, but best of luck ! Definitely try to take some pictures if you can and let us know how it goes

1 - 5 of 5 Posts